Strategic Success Circles
In this exclusive group, you’ll get the opportunity to listen to well-renowned speakers and business owners, plus take part in friendly challenges and competition to help push you to the next level.
Foundations of Success
You’ll have access to some of the top CEOs in the industry, as well as business owners just like you to collaborate with. And by the end of it all, you’ll come home with invaluable information that will transform the way you run and grow your business.
Get expert one-on-one training with Liz so you can develop a long term strategy for future success and growth. For a deeper look into your operations, she’ll work with you on-site as well.
From employee struggles and hiring difficulties, to review collection and marketing, there is no limit to what we can address within your company. When you hire Liz as your personal performance coach, we’ll work on finding solutions to the most important obstacles in your company.
Dare To Dream
The Dare to Dream program is a powerful tool to help engage and develop your employees. It is a program that inspires your staff to imagine the possibilities available to them.
DISC Leadership Assessment
Gain clarity about what motivates you to make decisions the way you do – and how you can use that information to coach your support leadership and staff to make more decisions like you do.
The Advantage Leagues were created for a larger purpose than just business, they were made extend our impact throughout the community and world.
Big Question of Cleaning Business Owners – How To Grow My Cleaning Company?
Finding new clients can be tough, in this competitive cleaning business segment. But don’t worry – there are plenty of ways to grow a cleaning company! Here are a few tips:
- Start by marketing yourself to your family and friends. They’ll be more likely to use your services if they know and trust you.
- Make a list of potential commercial clients in your area and start contacting them one by one. Offer them a free trial of your services to show them what you can do!
- Use social media to reach even more potential clients. Create a strong online presence for your business and make sure to post regular updates and specials that your followers will be interested in.
- Get involved in your local community. Attend events, network with other businesses, and hand out flyers or business cards to potential customers.
- Never stop marketing! The more people you reach, the more likely you are to find new clients for your cleaning business.