We’ll Dig Deep Into Your Business
Set Your Goals
To get the most out of this experience, we need to identify your goals and objectives that you want to achieve. During the time Liz is working with you, what should be the key focus that will make the greatest impact in your business?
Create The Plan
Now it’s time to set our sights on the objective. We will create a clear action plan for how we will achieve your objective without getting distracted on less important tasks. By the end of this step, you’ll have a formula that can be used for tackling future obstacles in an impactful way.
It’s game time! With our goals in place and game plan formed, it’s time to start making strides toward your objective. No matter how big or small the challenge, we’ll work together in accomplishing your most important tasks within your business.
All cleaning business owners have a question: How to expand cleaning business? The answer of this question is “Hire Liz As Your Personal High Performance Coach”
Are You An Alumni Member?
Are You In a Strategic Success Group?
Not Part of These Groups Yet?
What Liz’s Clients Say
My Company Grew From Half a Million To $2.5 Million in Sales!
I am a huge believer in Master Mind Groups. I was in a Group that helped my company grow from half a million in sales to $2.5 million in sales. However Mastermind Groups are even more effective with a strong leader and I would want to be in any group Liz was leading.
– Laura Smith
She Drives Me To Make The Tough Decisions
How to Expand the Cleaning Business?
Finding new clients can be tough, in this competitive cleaning business segment. But don’t worry – there are plenty of ways to expand cleaning business! Here are a few tips:
- Start by marketing yourself to your family and friends. They’ll be more likely to use your services if they know and trust you.
- Make a list of potential commercial clients in your area and start contacting them one by one. Offer them a free trial of your services to show them what you can do!
- Use social media to reach even more potential clients. Create a strong online presence for your business and make sure to post regular updates and specials that your followers will be interested in.
- Get involved in your local community. Attend events, network with other businesses, and hand out flyers or business cards to potential customers.
- Never stop marketing! The more people you reach, the more likely you are to find new clients for your cleaning business.